Save the World and Still be Home for Dinner
Now available at Amazon.com
In these turbulent times, Will Marré shows how to dust off our dreams, rethink our strategies, get started with making our lives count … and make the world a better place.
For many, the current economic crisis has clearly demonstrated that “Big Business” and too much “me” have almost destroyed our world. But visionary business leader Will Marré steps in to show us how to be leaders of meaningful lives and a better world. Breathtaking in scope and yet compact in its delivery, Save the World and Still be Home for Dinner has a compelling first person voice of someone who has inspired millions with practical insights fired by 30 years of real time experience in the trenches of business leadership. By joining Will’s trailblazing approach to civic activism through self-knowledge, you’ll learn how to become an engine of change and be inspired to …
- Rethink where you are in your life plan
- Focus on what really matters to you––your Promise
- Get off the starting line and race with like-minded individuals to make a difference—big or small.
Will shows us the power of individuals and corporations, like…
- Chris who, though he couldn’t afford to build a school for all the Sudanese Lost Boys and support his own family, nurtured and paid for one Lost Boy’s U.S. college education.
- Martin, a global executive of a multi-billion dollar company, who reinvented himself as a revolutionary leader of environmental sustainability throughout North and South America turning his knowledge of business into a force for change.
- Kim who saved her struggling training school by enlisting the help of every employee and transformed the company into a powerhouse within eighteen months––without a single lay-off.
In tumultuous times, for readers who are not ready to give up, and are ready to take responsibility for driving the future, Save the World and Still Be Home for Dinner is a beacon of hope and a model for civic activism and corporate social responsibility.
The TRUE Happiness Recipe
How to Stop Your Job from Killing You and Create Work-Life Harmony Every Day
Now available at Amazon.com (Kindle and Audiobook)
At last, a book that takes the guesswork out of being happy. Just follow the recipes!
Author Will Marré has spent a long, successful career training people how to be happy in life and productive at work. This small book is packed with the same practical wisdom and action tips he brought to the employees of Gap, the giant global retailer. It is based on the new discoveries of brain science, nutrition, and positive psychology that Marré translates into 8 simple, practical habits we can all adopt to start feeling radically happier. Today.
Why are we unhappy? The main culprit is stress. Job stress. Our jobs are quite literally killing us. Stress creates cortisol, which attacks our bodies and affects our mood, judgment, and energy level. Though we may not be able to remove the stress from the job, we can change the way we approach our working life. By taking responsibility for our own happiness.
That means controlling two things: our body chemistry and our behavior. And that’s why the book offers two kinds of recipes: action recipes that lead to immediate and long-term behavior changes, and food recipes that support the chemistry of happiness. The two kinds of recipes work in perfect tandem to put the reins of happiness back into our own hands.
Will’s 8 Happiness Recipes are designed to build life-enhancing new habits, from the beginning of the day till the end, so that we can create TRUE happiness at home and on the job. The delicious food recipes are designed to keep our energy and optimism high and our bodies clean and vital, from breakfast till bedtime, so that we can rise above the toxicity that often surrounds us.
Follow the recipes and become happy. It really is that simple.